We are often asked how an employer can add a vacancy to Spotted in Ely – Jobs. Well its very simple to do!
Firstly, a few rules to adding a vacancy.
- Must be paid employment, ie Salary based that conforms the UK laws of minimum wage. Self-employment is classed as business and we do not accept vacancies of these types.
- Must be within a commuting distance of Ely.
- The vacancy advert must be written in full English and be as descriptive as possible. We no longer accept vacancies that are less than 100 words.
- The team at Spotted in Ely reserve the right to refuse an vacancy advert.
Categories that make up a well-written job description:
- Title of the position
- Location of vacancy
- Reports to (to whom the person directly reports)
- Overall responsibility
- Key areas of responsibility
- Consults with (those who the person works with on a regular basis)
- Term of employment
- Qualifications (necessary skills and experience required)
IMPORTANT: If you advertise your vacancies on your website then please just send us the link to the individual job page and we will do the rest. Please no links to job lists, we will delete these.