- This event has passed.
Fourth Mondays – Fraser Dawbarns LLP
September 24, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
hGuest Speakers : ELEINORANA NI CHARTAIG and SILKE TREVOR of Fraser Dawbarn LLP
Fraser Dawbarns are a leading law firm with several branches in East Anglia. They have recently opened an office in Ely, and two experienced solicitors would like to share their expertise.
Fourth Mondays are small, informal evening discussion sessions, initially focussed on businesses local to Ely and which are part of the ECBG network, and led by a representative of the company.
Network, Share, Inspire
Our motivation for these gatherings includes the following:
• to encourage networking and the building of relationships
• to learn about each other’s businesses and professional lives
• to share experiences, challenges and insights, and to inspire one another
• to pursue the ECBG theme and purpose : the success of business as a driver of well being in our community
Beer and networking on arrival, kick off at 6.30pm.
Eileanora Ni Charthaig
• Buying and selling properties whether commercial, residential, dealing with developments from the original acquisition of the sites to securing finance, dividing the sites, assisting with planning issues and ultimately selling off individual plots
• Dealing with all commercial leases including negotiating on dilapidations, extensions and related matters
• The setting up of businesses and selecting a structure (e.g. sole trader, Limited liability Partnership or Company)
• The preparation of agreements to strengthen the structure and provide some “storm proofing” (Partnership/LLP/Shareholders’ Agreement)
• Preparing for and advising on changes in the business such as joining businesses together, expanding by taking on new business partners/shareholders, planning for future changes in the business such as retirement/succession/advising on the sale and purchase of a business