Virtual Sutton Beast 10km and 2.5km Fun Run
💥💥💥VIRTUAL SUTTON BEAST – ENTRIES OPEN!💥💥💥👹 www.suttonbeast.com
Tony Robinson 10km and 2.5km Family Fun Run
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak this year the official Sutton Beast race has been postponed to June 2021 and we have replaced it with virtual races. We ask that runners do not travel to Sutton to complete the traditional course, unless you live in Sutton. You’ll be able to enter using your own local route, and your route should be beastly in the style of the race, therefore 25% of the course should be off road cross country style (trail / cross country / grass field).
Please send us pictures of your routes and we’ll feature you on our social media page.
You’ll have from the Friday 1st May 2020 to Sunday 7th June to complete your Beast and you should submit evidence of your completion via our online form which is on the booking confirmation email by 12pm on Monday 8th June.
We’ll accept screenshots of Garmin, Strava, Map My Run or FitBit data that show your route and finishing time and the date completed.
We will release results after the closing date and medals will be sent out that following week of your race week. There are no prizes this year for the winners, but you’ll get one of our wonderful medals!
To enter head to our website www.suttonbeast.com
Good luck with your race and thank you for all your support.
Michelle Bird, Sutton Beast Race Director
Big thanks to our sponsors
Cheffins Machinery and Vintage Sales
Tree Tops Soft Play
David Frear Heating & Plumbing
To Sutton Feast Committee for all their support
Terms & Conditions
1. The Tony Robinson 10km is open to 16+ years old and the family fun run 2.5km is open to all ages. You should complete the required distance for the race you have entered. i.e if you have entered our 10k, your race should be 10k.
2. 10k is £8.50 and 2.5km is £5 per adult/child (excluding booking fees)
3. You are required to submit evidence as proof of your run via the online form and the screen shot should include; your name, date completed, the total distance and finishing time and include 25% of trail / cross country / grass field. Without this your entry will not be complete.
4. You run at your own risk. The Sutton Beast will not take any responsibility for any accidents or injuries caused from participation. You should be physically fit enough to complete the race you choose. You can run/walk or walk the distance.
5. All race entry fees are non-refundable, and cannot be deferred towards a future race.
6. We’ll be sending medals out weekly so you can expect your medal through the post the following week. We have 400 10k medals and 300 2.5k medals to giveaway, once we hit entry limits we will shut down the ability to enter.