Pre-booking essential. Click on the link provided at the bottom or click on the ticket URL to purchase your tickets.
Everyone is welcome to enjoy this QiGong “Sounds of Health” workshop.
Qigong is an ancient therapeutic art, part of the Traditional Chinese Medicine, to manage your energy, prevent, heal and strengthen your body, mind and spirit.
You will learn:
* Exercises to manage your emotions like anger, sadness, fear and worry.
* Techniques to treat and heal with depression, anxiety, stress and insomnia.
* Heal your emotional pain.
* Breathing techniques to relax your mind and body and improve your concentration.
* Improve health and increase strength and vitality.
* Sound Crystal healing meditation with quartz bowls and aromatherapy.
Dress in comfortable clothes. Ideally bring yoga mat, blanket and pillow.
Instructor: Bibiana Hernandez, QiGong and Shaolin Kung Fu Coach with over 20 years of experience.
For more information about her expertise, benefits of Qigong and testimonials of her clients please visit www.bibianahernandez.co
Mobile: 07453 224 333
Date: 10th of November 2019
Time: 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Place: Littleport Leisure Centre. Camel Rd CB6 1EW