G & J Pecks
Agricultural Parts apprentice based at our Ely Depot, CB6 3NX
The successful applicant must be a self-motivated individual who is looking for a career in customer Service.
The Role:- Reporting to the Parts Manager, which will entail all aspects of the parts department from receiving goods in, putting stock away, parts identification, serving customers, dealing with internal staff, stock taking, carrying out daily logistical duties and a variety of other tasks. You will work within an existing team leaning from experienced staff. The candidate we will enrol on a customer service diploma and manufacture based training course. The role will require use of IT systems, handling money, Manual lifting and working as part of a team
- Knowledge and interest of the agricultural industry would be an advantage
- Interest in work in a busy environment
- Ability to use IT such as Microsoft office programmes.
- Ability to learn and develop to use own initiative
- Able to deal with confidential material with the upmost of discretion.
- Adapt to changing work load and be flexible to suit department.
- Self-motivated working with in a team.
- Great attention to detail
- Confident to communicate and deal with Customers, staff and management in a professional manor, face to face, on the telephone, via emails.
Hours: Hours Monday – Saturday, will be discussed at interview stage
Contract: Permanent, full time, hourly paid
Benefits: 20 Days Annual Leave, Workplace pension, Staff Discount
Please apply to Karen Broker at G & J Peck Ltd either by e-mail: email@example.com or sending to 90 Lancaster Way Business Park, Ely, Cambs, CB6 3NX.