Priors Field Surgery
Part time Health Care Assistant
25 Hours per week – days negotiable
Priors Field Surgery is a well-established, forward thinking practice with an excellent clinical and administrative team. We are committed to providing high quality health care to a rapidly growing population with diverse health and social needs.
Due to internal restructuring within our Nursing & HCA team we are looking to recruit a HCA to assist the GP’s, Nurse Practitioner and Practice Nurse Team in the service and delivery of the care management of the practice population. In addition to the standard role of a HCA, experience in wound care, suture removal, injections and vaccinations preferred, although not essential, as full training will be provided for the successful applicant.
- 2 Partners – 4 Salaried GP’s1
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- 2 Practice nurses
- 3 HCA’S
- CQC rating of Good in all areas
- Well lead by management team
- High QOF achievement year on year
- SystmOne patient clinical system
- List size of 5900 patients
- Established training practice for Medical Students
- Great communication and supportive co-workers
- Premises expansion planned
- Desire to become a training practice for trainee GPs.
If you are an enthusiastic HCA we can provide a good salary, supportive practice environment and great clinical variance.
We have a very committed team who provide a happy, relaxed and friendly atmosphere within the practice.
For more information, to arrange a visit or apply for this post, please email or ring our Practice Manager, Helen Retallick
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01353 778208
Closing Date: 17 August 2018