Website Paintbox Preschool
We are currently looking to recruit a Key Person to join our team. Hours are term time only, working between 8.30 and 3.30, Monday to Friday.
• Level 3 in Pre-School Practice or equivalent.
• Experience of working with children aged between 2-4.
• Sound and up to date knowledge of Safeguarding, EYFS, observations and assessing, planning next steps and completing termly reports.
• Experience of Key Working for a group of children.
• Able to work using own initiative , but within the guidelines of the setting.
• Work well as part of a small team.
The successful candidate will be part of a team delivering daily planned activities, focusing on individual needs and interests, in a caring secure and professional environment, where children are the primary focus
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake and Enhanced Disclosure via DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service0. The role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.