Warehouse operative required for the twilight shift, Salary: £8.50 per hour, plus £25.00 per week shift allowance after training.
Hours: 13.30 – 22.00 Mon -Thurs 11.30 – 20.00 Fri .40 hours per week plus overtime during peak periods.
Warehouse operative required for day shift, Salary: £8.50 per hour.
Hours: 08.00 – 16.30 Mon -Fri. 40 hours per week plus overtime during peak periods.
Job Description is the same for both roles:
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire.
To assist with the day-to-day running of a pick/pack warehouse operation. The successful candidate will take responsibility for picking orders and locating receipts in a multi-warehouse site, overcoming logistical challenges whilst maintaining an efficient and tidy working environment.
High levels of efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail are essential. Some heavy lifting is required.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- Communicative and collaborative
- Reliable and trustworthy, with good time-keeping skills
- Adaptable and flexible in the approach to work and timings
- High level of attention to detail
- Continuously willing to learn
- Practical mathematical capability
- IT literate
- Prior experience in warehousing is an advantage
- FLT/HLOP/Bendi operator an advantage
- Efficiently and accurately pick orders for dispatch
- Process receipts and locate in the correct location.
- De-stack pallets to single SKU
- Keep work area clean and tidy
- Maintain high levels of Health & Safety standards
- Achieve company targets and job standards
- Perform any reasonable request to maintain the operation
Job type Full time