Café Assistant for Lucyat35
Lucyat35 is winning plaudits and recognition as a leading venue for Vegan and Gluten-free food in the area. We are currently looking for a Café Assistant to join our friendly Team. Lucyat35 is located in a beautiful Grade II listed building whish is also home to Spa ely and a range of life-style counselling services.
Role • Greeting customers, attentive to customer needs
- Order taking – operating till and card payment
- Taking food to customers and ensuring smooth and efficient customer experience
- Preparing tea and coffee (coffee training will be provided by ourselves/coffee supplier)
- Serving and presentation of food (all food is cooked off site & training will be provided for the serving & presentation of all items) – menu changes on a monthly basis
- After training & sign off – Assistant will be responsible for setting up Café at beginning of day & the heating & preparing of food for Brunch and Lunch Service.
- Clearing away used crockery and wiping down tables (as soon as vacated)
- Sweeping floors, cleaning when and where required, bins emptied & all surfaces kept clean
- Filling/emptying dishwasher – handwashing/drying when required.
- Completing any start of day/end of day tasks (checklist)
- Warm, courteous & welcoming
- Reliable & Flexible
- Enthusiastic and a willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail – carrying out tasks & serving and presentation of food.
- Ability to work to Hygiene Food Standards
- Ability to work neatly & tidily in a compact area
- Numerate & ability to use till (training will be provided)
- Initially 2 days per week – Thursdays & Sundays
- Thursdays 10.00 am – 4pm (break provided at end of Lunch Service) and Sundays 10.00 am – 4pm
- Pay – Hourly rate £9
We look forward to hearing from you. E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would after interviewing and finding what we believe is a suitable candidate offer them the opportunity to spend half a day with ourselves to see if it is right for them/right for us before offering the role.