Throughout this week a range of local Carers organisations will be holding information stands in store to inform customers about the services they offer in the local community.
Sainsbury’s Ely is supporting Carers Week which takes place from 8th – 14th June.
Across the week, the following organisations will be in store to talk to customers and colleagues about the work they do and to share details of support that is available for carers:
- Monday: Carers Trust Cambridgeshire
- Tuesday: Timebank & Care-Network
- Wednesday: Alzheimer’s Society
- Thursday: Timebank & Care-Network
- Friday: Trust a Dietician (AM) & Centre 33 (PM)
- Saturday: Carers Trust Cambridgeshire