Website Deanta UK Ltd
Job Title: Bench Joiner
Hours – Monday – Thursday 0730-1600 – Friday 0730-1500
Hourly Rate: £10phr – £12phr
We are looking for a Bench joiner to work within a busy and expanding commercial and residential joinery workshop in the outskirts of Ely.
Our Bench Joiner will need experience in commercial bench joinery and have knowledge of laminating, solid surfacing and some real wood works and ideally be able to use all workshop machinery.
Job Purpose: to be producing bespoke display units and also cutting apertures in doors.
- Cut and fit both toughened and tempered glass into internal doors including fire doors
- Ensuring the finished product is in line with the high standards our customers have come to expect
- Complying with all health and safety requirements when carrying out all duties
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies
- Travel on occasion to customer addresses
Skills and Experience Required:
- Min 5 years’ experience.
- Experience with Pre-hung door set’s desirable
- Fully qualified through apprentice.
- Ability to produce joinery products from drawings to final product.
- CNC experience preferable.
- Ability to operate various joinery machine/tools
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Willing to travel occasionally to customers address.
- Full UK driving license
- A good sense of humour
- Enthusiastic and team focused
- Looking to learn, develop and progress in the workplace
- Takes pride in all tasks