The Minster Tavern
Stonegate Pub Company can offer you a career that’s fast moving and ever changing. Our Team Leader role is guaranteed to be challenging each and every day and never, ever dull!
Smart, fun, driven, passionate about service and standards? Does that sound like you? Well, if so, read on as we might have just the job for you.
We are the largest privately held Pub and Bar operator in the UK and we are looking for a Team Leader to join our team.
As a Front of House Team Leader, you will need to be able to demonstrate passion and energy to develop team members resulting in focussed customer service and exceptional standards. Main responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for team work, leading and motivating team members
- Hold pre session briefings as and when appropriate and make sure the team are fully briefed and trained on any new amended food and drink products, and any promotional activity
- Assist in implementing and driving promotional activities
- Support and coach team members to upsell
- Deal with any issues that arise during each shift promptly and professionally, seeking advice from the duty manager where necessary
- Lead by example to ensure that the highest possible levels of customer service are delivered by team members at all times
- Liaise with other departments Including kitchen and door teams in the business to ensure every customer experiences a consistent level of service
- Assist the General and Deputy Managers as and when necessary to make the business run effectively and efficiently.
In return, we can offer you an award winning development programme with access to apprenticeships along with 25% discount on food and drink for you and your entire party in all our pubs and venues. We have an employee benefits scheme which gives you discounts across hundreds of brands and services and a contributory pension scheme
To apply, follow this link and click apply: https://www.networxrecruitment.com/Jobs/Advert/1612278