Website Kids Club Ely
Kids Club Ely have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, dedicated and experienced Preschool Manager to join their preschool team providing childcare for children aged 2 – 5 years old.
The candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the preschool.
Requirements of the role
- Relevant Childcare qualification at level 3 or above.
- Designated Person.
- Passionate about providing the best standard of care and education.
- Experience of supporting and supervising staff.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and implementing it into practice.
- Good knowledge of child development.
- Thorough knowledge of childcare legislative polices and their implementation.
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards.
- Have the ability to lead, develop positive relationships with colleagues, parents, children and outside agencies.
The position is part time term time only Monday-Friday between the hours of 8.30am – 2.45pm, however could be combined with Out of School Club Manager position to make full time role.
To apply please complete an application form (see website www.kidsclubely.co.uk) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal visits/chats welcome, please call Cathy Price on 07814788001.
We are committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practices to protect children.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.