Closing Date: Tuesday 28 May 2019
If you can stand the heat, get into our kitchens!
OK here’s some maths for you… You + Passion + Good Food + Smiles + Great Team = An amazing working environment. A great Kitchen Team Leader, Chef Supervisor or Kitchen Shift Leader within this site needs to have a strong work ethic, hardworking attitude and willingness to help others. It really is as simple as that! Yes you need to have some cooking skills, yes you need to have supervised others before but at the same time we can help with that – We just want you for being the amazing you, cook amazing food, work within a team and inspire others to be amazing too!
Joining Stonegate as a Kitchen Team Leader will give you the opportunity to develop important skills such as:
- Communication skills, by listening & engaging with team. Building a rapport with them and by dealing with challenging people and situations
- Experience of working under pressure including managing a workload at busy times
- Developing an understanding of customer needs and using this knowledge to improve the business
- Building a commercial awareness and the experience of working in a commercial environment
- Working with regulations such as health and safety and licensing laws, and making sure that colleagues understand them
In return, we can offer you an award winning development programme with access to apprenticeships along with 25% discount on food and drink for you and your entire party in all our pubs and venues. We have an employee benefits scheme which gives you discounts across hundreds of brands and services and a contributory pension scheme
To apply, follow this link and click apply: https://www.networxrecruitment.com/Jobs/Advert/1612288