Little Thetford Primary School Little Thetford Primary School
Play Worker for Little Thetford Primary School’s Wrap Around Care
Salary to be paid on the National Pay Spine (from Scale 2 – £8.36 per hour)
3.00pm – 6pm – At least three days, but could include additional hours
Some occasional breakfast cover may be needed.
Maternity Cover Post, start date: 30th October 2018.
We require a caring, fun-loving Play Worker to join our committed team of Play Workers who run our out of school hours club for children aged 4-11.
We are looking for someone who:
• is caring, patient and enthusiastic, with good communication skills and has high expectations.
• is able to help plan with pupils and staff to deliver exciting activities for all pupils who attend the out of school hours club.
We can offer:
• Happy, enthusiastic, keen and well-behaved pupils.
• Term time only working
• A friendly school community.
• A growing and supportive staff team where effort, encouragement and excellence are celebrated and where professional development opportunities are provided.
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed. To enquire about available dates and times for a visit, and to obtain an application pack, please contact the School Office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or download the application pack from the school website www.littlethetfordprimaryschool.org.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 17th October
Interviews will take place on Thursday 18th October
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Little Thetford CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note that CV applications will not be accepted.