Specialist decorators in tradiotional, modern and spray finishes
Due to high work demand, I am now looking to recruit an apprentice.
We specialise in both traditional and modern techniques of decorating. You will learn how to decorate to a high standard with amazing results. Some parts of the job will involve:
- To fill, prepare and repair substrates.
- Learn how to spray decorate properly. Nearly all woodwork and ceilings will be left in a spray finish, some walls too.
- Interior and exterior decorating
- Hang wallpaper of different widths, techniques and values
- You will also learn the more traditional works of limewash decorating on heritage properties
No experience required as full training will be provided.
You will be put through all your courses so you can get City & Guilds qualified in painting and decorating. I will also, in addition, put you through a few other courses in spraying so you will also get City & Guilds qualified in that too.
It’s a great opportunity to learn how to decorate to a high standard and you will be working with me on a 1 to 1 basis all the time so everything I do you will be doing as well.
You will need to have an interest in getting into the trade.
You will also need to be well presented, trustworthy and polite as we often work in domestic properties and deal with homeowners and clients every day, trusting us with their property.
You will also need to be keen on learning and have attention to detail. We take pride in our work and always aim for the highest standard possible.
Ideally, I am looking for someone Ely based so I can pick you up every morning.
All clothing, materials and tools will be provided.
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, immediate start.