Ely Cathedral are looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer who will be responsible for assisting the Head of Technology with the provision of I.T Services and support. Offering excellent customer service to the Cathedral’s non-technical users, the ideal candidate will have proven analytical and technical skills, good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well as part of a team. The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to support, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows and Mac operating systems
- Have basic knowledge of networking, router setups, switches and access points as required
- Help maintain end-user and IT team documentation
- Have an understanding of databases, data entry & its daily administration
- Have a knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and/or Office 365
- Have the ability to manage time and prioritise tasks
Please send your completed application and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to: Sarah Coakley, The Chapter House, The College, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4DL or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 March.