The Leading Information Service for UK Facilities Managers
Job title: Sales Executives (3)
Ref No: SC2309
Salary: £18,000 (£30,000+ OTE)
Location: Ely, Cambs
Job type: Permanent
WHO WE ARE
A leading, young, highly respected, small but expanding media and events management company.
WHO WE WANT
Three intelligent, proactive, excellent communicators who are – ideally – equally impressive and experienced salespeople who excel at generating target-led sales revenue.
Because we’re clear about what and who we want and don’t want. We want individuals who understand the importance of forming new, long-term client relationships and maintaining them. We want motivated, determined individuals who don’t possess a fear of making sales calls and closing.
We don’t want aggressive, short-term-focused people who believe selling involves having the ‘gift of the gab.’ We would prefer achievers with at least 2 years’ experience in sales, telesales and hitting targets. However, a strong personality, confidence, determination, ambitiousness and a sense of humour are qualities we consider to be as important.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
Sales Executives will:
- Need to be prepared to make a minimum of 60 telephone calls per day to decision-makers and be capable of cross-selling a range of industry-specific platforms and services;
- Respond immediately and professionally to all online enquiries and incoming calls;
- Generate and maintain a constantly-updated pipeline of leads from various sources such as email, online media platforms, competitor websites, magazines, exhibitions etc;
- Accurately and efficiently enter client information into the company database;
- Hit – and wherever possible – exceed KPIs;
- Attend and maximise time spent at networking events throughout the year requiring travel and/or arriving home during early evenings;
- Enjoy being part of a small and supportive company that wants what we do daily to be fun.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role;
- Preferable proven experience as a sales consultant, telesales consultant or in sales/customer service role OR possess a strong and undeniable keenness to learn;
- Must be willing to go “the extra mile” to meet sales quotas and generate future sales;
- Must be able to learn thoroughly the features, advantages, and benefits of all company products and services.
SALARY / PACKAGE
Anyone new to sales will start on around £18,000 per year which can rise quickly to £30,000+ due to commission and bonus schemes available. In addition to a competitive salary, successful candidates will receive a benefits package that includes 20 days’ annual leave (plus Bank Holidays and a day off for your birthday), pension scheme, bonus scheme. On-site, free parking is available. Normal working hours are 09.00 – 17.00, Monday to Friday.