Macmillan have annouced the return of the Green Bus in April and have asked Spotted in Ely to pass on this information.
Our small team of specialists provide a free, face-to-face, information and support service to anyone with concerns about cancer helping with for example:
- Different cancers and their treatments
- How cancer affects someone’s life
- Being there for someone with cancer
- What support and services are available locally and nationally
- Any other questions or worries about cancer
Our team work on our mobile units in town centres and events, and at shopping centres and hospitals with our indoor InfoZone. We also visit workplaces and community groups giving information via talks or information stands.
Please see www.macmillan.org.uk/mobileinfo for upcoming public visits.
Click the box below to visit the Facebook Event page.