Ely Markets will be hosting a wonderful selection of events in the run up to Christmas – including a Vegan Christmas Fair and traditional festive food and gift markets.
In addition to their weekly Thursday Charter Market and Saturday Craft, Food & Vintage Markets, the special festive events begin with a special Vegan Fair on Sunday 15th December. This is followed by a week of mini-markets and on Monday 23 December there will be an extra special Christmas Farmers’ & Craft Market with lots of seasonal produce, gifts and entertainment.
“Make Ely Markets your festive destination this December,” says Emma Grima, Commercial Director of East Cambs Trading Company. “In the ten days before Christmas there will be a market every single day including Christmas Eve. The highlight of our festive calendar is our traditional Christmas Market on Monday 23rd December.”
The Vegan Fair on 15th December is a great opportunity to supplement your Christmas shopping. There will be an excellent selection of vegan-friendly treats and stocking fillers. The large Thursday Charter Market and Saturday Craft, Food and Vintage Market will have local produce and unique gifts for all the family. Then on Monday 23rd December, shoppers can enjoy an extra Special Christmas Market with gifts, food and music – plus a full Farmers’ Market.
“Our festive markets are a wonderful way to do your Christmas shopping,” says Emma Grima. “Swap a busy supermarket queue for a relaxed stroll around our eclectic stalls. We’ve got a wonderful selection of the traditional and new – everything from cosy knits and decorations for your home to Mince Pie Gin and a wreath for your front door.”
Whether you’re after a Christmas tree, unique gifts, local produce or some laid-back street food, make Ely Markets your festive destination this December!
All the dates you need:
- Vegan Christmas Fair: Sunday 15th December, 10am-4pm
- Festive mini markets: Mon 16th, Tues 17th, Weds 18th and Friday 20th December, 10am-3pm
- Farmers’ Market: Saturday 14th December & 28th December. 8.30am – 2pm
- Last Thursday Charter Market before Christmas: Thursday 19th December, 8.30am-3.30pm
- Craft, Food and Vintage Market: Saturday 21st December, 8.30am-3.30pm
- Sunday Market: Sunday 22nd December, 10am-4pm
- Special Christmas Market incl. Farmers’ Market: Monday 23rd December, 8.30am-3.30pm
- Christmas Eve mini market: Tuesday 24th December, 10-3pm
Press release from Ely Markets