Location – Ely, Cambridgeshire
Salary – £22,000 (+ performance bonus)
Live – in position
We are seeking a live – in Hotel Manager with passion and drive to take ownership over the day to day running of the hotel and drive it forward.
The property is a small hotel with 15 rooms and requires an individual who is looking for an opportunity to really take ownership in all areas of the hotel and develop its income streams.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Hotel Manager with a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the day to day runnings of the hotel.
As Hotel Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of the hotel; be able to demonstrate a real understanding of achieving and maintaining quality through effective staff management and above all have a genuine understanding and desire to deliver good service to every guest that stays.
The ideal candidate is experienced in the following areas:
● meeting and greeting customers;
● dealing with complaint management in person and online;
● addressing problems, quality control and troubleshooting;
● planning and overseeing work schedules for hotel staff;
● promoting and marketing the business;
● managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
● recruiting, training and monitoring staff;
● supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
● dealing with contractors and suppliers;
● carrying out inspections of property and services;
● ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations (fire etc).
The position requires a candidate that has strong management and communication skills, and
is able to hit the ground running. An organised and passionate approach with a can do
Catering for Read more […]