Isle of Ely Primary School invites the growing local community to join in an evening of fireworks, food, drinks and seasonal treats on Friday 1st November 2019. Doors open at 5.30pm.
Wrap up warm and sample some delicious, festive hot drinks, tasty hot dogs, or other seasonal treats as you wait for the fireworks display to begin.
Don’t worry, we aren’t lighting the fireworks ourselves! We have one of the country’s finest, ‘Fireworks Crazy’ in charge of the pyrotechnics so the display is guaranteed to get your fireworks season off to a flying start.
This community event is the latest addition to the Isle of Ely PTA’s calendar of events, which raise funds to provide extra learning and social opportunities for pupils at the Isle of Ely School.
Hopkins Homes, Greensleeves Care and the Orchards Green landowners are delighted to have been able to contribute to this event for the community
Helen Davies, Head of Isle of Ely Primary School comments: “Funds raised by our PTA enables us to offer our pupils unique experiences and additional learning opportunities. As well as raising vital funds, the Fireworks evening will be a lovely social gathering for both our school and the local community.”
Heather Brooks, Head of Isle of Ely PTA said: “We’re excited to be adding Fireworks to our annual calendar of fundraising events and the evening promises to be a great time for all the family.”
Tickets are £10 for a Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children), or £5 per adult and £2 per child. They can be purchased at the gate, on the night.
Follow us at: www.facebook.com/IsleOfElyPTA for news and announcements before the event.
● In the event of adverse weather conditions, a decision will be made by 1pm on 1st November as to whether or not the event will go ahead or be postponed. Notifications will be posted here: www.facebook.com/IsleOfElyPTA
● If this event needs to be postponed and rescheduled, your original ticket will entitle you to attend the rescheduled event. We will endeavour to notify you of changes to the event using the details you provided, however it is your responsibility to check the date and time of any rescheduled event.
● Tickets bought in advance will be sent out via post, or handed over in person. Physical tickets must be produced on arrival at the event entry gate.
● Parking at the School is limited, so best arrive in good time to avoid disappointment and please be respectful of our new neighbours if parking in the nearby streets.
● Wear sturdy shoes and wrap up warm.
● Hot and cold refreshments including alcoholic beverages will be available.
● Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
● It is not suitable to bring dogs to this event.
● The event takes place in the evening, so it will be dark; please take extra care when walking around. Extra lighting will be provided but torches are advisable.
Press release from Isle of Ely Primary School