This Thursday, 3rd November sees the first Ebb & Flow Food Tasting event in Ely at the Market Street Brasserie.
“EBB & FLOW” is a pop-up food event at Market Street Brasserie where our guests can enjoy a seven-course menu specially designed by our Chef Patron, Robin Dsouza to give you a unique food experience, a culinary journey full of flavors, colors, and textures – a true food performance where ingredients play the main role.
Robin moved from London to start up the new Market Street Brasserie in June this year and already proving that his style of English food with a Mediterranean twist is something that Ely has missed.
Tables are now available from 6:30 to 10:30pm and you can book by calling 01353 669930 or via email email@example.com. Booking is necessary with a deposit of £10.00 per head
“Meet the Truffle”
– Sourdough bread and truffle butter
“Mellow Melon Music”
– Cantaloupe melon and stem ginger shot and shrimp croustade
– Cantaloupe melon and stem ginger shot and sweet corn pepper croustade (V)
“The Game Shall Begin”
– Dukkah-spiced confit rabbit ballotine, mango and coriander emulsion, and Parmesan cheese twists
– Zucchini and feta cakes, mango and coriander emulsion, Parmesan cheese twists (V)
“Fly Me Into the Blue”
– Sriracha-spiced Salmon, roasted beetroot and fennel shavings, and coriander pilaf
– Butternut squash and chick pea curry, roasted beetroot and fennel shavings, and coriander pilaf (V)
“The Elderflower and Pomegranate Duo”
Elderflower and pomegranate sorbet
“It Works Both Ways”
– Roasted lamb cutlet and slow braised shoulder, miso-flavored aubergine, and fondant potatoes
– Aubergine cannelloni, ratatouille vegetables, pepper coulis and Cheddar cheese glaze (V)
“The Chocolate Finale”
– Dark brownie, milk brûlée, white panna cotta, caramel sauce and chocolate soil